The Construction Management aspect of our work is design focused to ensure the Clients and the Design team’s vision is realized within programme and budget. How this is achieved is by having Design and Construction Managers with a genuine flair for solving complex problems with technical expertise and creative vision.
Our team have worked across the industry from a recently refurbished £36 million leisure/Arts building in Covent Garden right the way through to £56 million residential 246 unit development in London.
Design Management Principals:
- Design Strategy and Leadership
- Appointments and Contracts of the Consultants
- Design Programming
- Reporting and Progress Monitoring
- Project Structure and Organisation
- Coordination of professional and trade contractor design teams and process
- Brief Definition and Change Management
- Competition Support
Construction Management Principals:
- Management of the construction process including package procurement, coordination and supervision of on-site works
- Programming and planning of construction works together with buildability and logistics reviews and studies.
- Proactive management of project scopes, programme and budget to mitigate change
- Duties of the Principal Contractor
- Contract administration throughout the life cycle of the project.